02 April 2015



When Dr. Stanley coincides with the press, my Bible reading and the my conscience it is a sum pretty strong coincidences.

Minutepersons:  


The time has come to rise to the aid of 

God and Country

The Cross of Jesus Christ, the name of God, and the fundamental bases on which our Confederation was assembled are now under vicious attack by those who preach against the very acts they have been directing on fundamental Christians and our beliefs.

The Ten Commandments 
According to SOB 
(Sweet Old Barry) 





Where do I start? That's not a rhetorical question, it's addressed to myself. I guess it starts with me pulling out the copy of the Constitution that I carry with me (you do carry a copy with yourself, right? No? Well, email me and I'll tell you where to get one, and if you don't have the money, I'll pay for it) and re-reading the First Amendment. 
  • Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
I also re-read Thomas Paine: “This new world hath been the asylum for the persecuted lovers of civil and religious liberty from every part of Europe. Hither have they fled, not from the tender embraces of the mother, but from the cruelty of the monster; and it is so far true of England, that the same tyranny which drove the first emigrants from home, pursues their descendants still.” –Thomas Paine, Common Sense, 1776 

OK. Here's a bunch of links to check out that have my defense of liberties fuming and ready to write. I am going to simmer down now and try to address them, civilly, one at a time. But go ahead and check them out, please.



National Security Just Keep Talking

Hands Up, Don't Discriminate Against Gays! By Ann Coulter

Indiana and the Culture Wars By Cal Thomas

Sex Among the Goofballs By R. Emmett Tyrrell

The Democrats Win in Indiana By Michael Reagan

Obama's Surrender to Iran Postponed Negotiations with the Islamic Republic will extend until June -- as Congress prepares to act. By Arnold Ahlert

 Indiana Groans and the Template of Doom By Tony Perkins

Liberal Legislation Continues to Disrupt Our Healthcare System By James Shott

Vanity By William Stoecker

Who Will Save the Constitution? By Timothy Rosen

Obama Does It Again By Michael Oberndorf

Restoring Religious Freedom, Restricting Government By Andy Kerl Jr.

National Security Just Keep Talking

Obama Submits U.S. Pledge to UN for Climate Treaty

No comments:

Post a Comment